"Membership of AFGH-UK has given us coordinated access to key policymakers and helped ensure the Meningitis Research Foundation has a voice at key meetings. As a member of AFGH-UK, a small charity is able to amplify its global health messages and gain great insights from the experience and expertise within the group."
- Rob Dawson, Director of Communications, Advocacy and Support, Meningitis Research Foundation
"Action for Global Health is doing a fantastic job in mobilising civil society to help generate and sustain political commitment for UHC which is the foundation for truly universal and equitable health reforms."
- Robert Yates, Director of the Global Health Programme and Executive Director of the Centre for Universal Health, Chatham House
What does membership look like?
1. Access to key decision-makers:
2. Involvement in active global health community
3. Joint policy, advocacy and campaigning opportunities
© 2020 ACTION FOR GLOBAL HEALTH Action for Global Health (AfGH) is a membership network of more than 50 UK-based organisations. AfGH is currently hosted by STOPAIDS
| Reg Charity No. 1113204 | Company No. 2589198 |